Striving to bring you the most unique handmade jewelry at the most reasonable prices)
RSS

Monday, December 14, 2009

I finally gave in...

And got a blogger account. They're not great for getting google to recognize your site like my wordpress blog - Unique Handmade Jewelry - but everyone on Etsy has one, and pretty much all exposure is good, so here I am :)

I have been sick and not beading, but no worries! I could not bead for like a year and still be able to upload new things to Etsy pretty much daily.

Today I uploaded 2 new pairs of earrings to Etsy. One is a returning favorite - my first ever sale on Etsy, the sculpey sushi earrings!
I also uploaded a new chandelier earrings design that was very popular at the craft show last week. These ones have cute little suns in them and bright orange glass beads along the bottom of the earrings. Let me know what you think!



Since I built my light box a few days ago, my pictures have been coming out clearer, but they're still not perfect. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment