Striving to bring you the most unique handmade jewelry at the most reasonable prices)
RSS

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Hectic Holidays

If you couldn't tell by some of the descriptions of my jewelry, I make a lot of gifts for friends. A lot of the time, they are experimental pieces that I've never tried before. I guess it makes me feel less pressured to create something if I am planning to give it as a gift because there's really no monetary value attached to it and I can always create something else if this earring design or necklace doesn't turn out just right.

I hate to sound stereotypical, but let's face it: this Christmas isn't as easy as the ones that came before it, no matter what your profession. But when it comes to presents this year, really the only budget crisis I'm having is TIME! With setting up my own jewelry shop this month, I almost completely forgot about Christmas!

So I've got 20 dozen cookies to bake for friends, along with at least half a dozen beading projects, followed by a cross stitch for my mom and stepdad. I feel like I'm drowning in projects!
That being said, my jewelry making for this website may have to be put on a slight hiatus. I will, of course, still be available to receive payment and ship any jewelry that you need for your holiday shopping! Just perhaps not uploading as much new jewelry to choose from until after the holiday season.

That being said - have a great holiday season and I look forward do seeing you in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment