Striving to bring you the most unique handmade jewelry at the most reasonable prices)
RSS

Monday, December 28, 2009

After holiday DISCOUNTS!


With the holiday hustle and bustle I managed to add a couple new Etsy listings and totally forgot to update my blog! Along with the 4 new pieces of handmade jewelry on my Etsy site - Unique Handmade Jewelry by MKFD - I also added a new section to my Etsy store for discounted sale items.

The great thing about this section is that it is pre discounted, meaning the prices have already been adjusted for you! No need to wait on a paypal refund to receive your savings on this fine handmade jewelry.

With all that being said, it's time to start thinking about the next big gifting holiday - Valentine's day! All of the pink, heart, and love themed items will be featured in my jewelry shop until the 14th - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment